- 1 3/4 pounds beef sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 cups romaine lettuce – rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
Preheat grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grate. Place steak on grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached.
Remove from heat and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Slice steak into bite size pieces.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix in the cheese. Cover and place dressing in refrigerator.
Onto chilled plates arrange the lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion and olives.
Top with steak and drizzle with dressing. Serve with crusty grilled French bread. Enjoy!
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :