Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Steak Fajitas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carie” : I made these today and they were awesome. One pan was chicken and one pan was steak…the chicken one was definitely the best. The chicken was tender. I also thinly sliced a jalapeno and added it to the onion and peppers. I will definitely make this again!
- “tara” : LOVE this recipe!! I’m a foodie and look at lots of recipes…this one was easy and exactly what I was looking for. Seasoning from the chicken flavors the pepper and onions perfectly.
- “vicki” : What a great idea! New Years Eve is at our house. I am going to do a fajita bar!
- “maureen” : This is by far the best (and easiest) recipe I have tried for sheet pan fajitas. Low cal – even my daughter who watches everything she eats- loved it.
- “jennifer” : This recipe was delicious and quick to make! For my family, the amount of spice was perfect, the chicken was tender, the peppers and onions were awesome, not soggy. My family really enjoyed this dish, they said it was like they ordered from a restaurant, it was so good!
- “laura” : This was amazing! Made it and out the mix over lettuce for a low carb option!!!! Yummmmm!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :