Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Squash and Zucchini Burritos”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “megan” : Very tasty twist on standard mexi-night in our house, and a great way to take advantage of the abundance of inexpensive veggies this time of year at our farmer’s market! I didn’t see any need to put them in the oven though, as the bean/zucc mixture was plenty hot to melt the cheese right inside the tortilla. Didn’t have red bells, so just used green, and I also added big handfuls of fresh cilantro to them. (WIN!) After grating the zucc & squash, I pressed as much liquid out of them as I could. I also used a heaping spoonful of the “Taco Seasoning I” recipe on here during the last simmer of the beans/zucc/salsa. With a plop of sour cream, the cilantro, and the additional seasoning, this was a great meal!
- “melissa” : I cook for a crew of 10 guys and WoW they absolutely loved this! I kept getting compliment after compliment I cooked mexican rice along with this and they just loved it!
- “clara” : These made a great vegetarian meal with summer garden produce. I grated 1 carrot instead of using summer squash. I used 1/4 tsp cayenne since I have small children who don’t eat spicy foods. I also used about 6 oz shredded cheese total. I put the filling in smaller tortillas, rolled them, and poured the rest of the filling over them in a baking dish. I topped that with about 1/2 cup sour cream mixed with 1/2 cup green salsa and about 3/4 cup shredded cheese. Then, I baked as per the directions. They ended up more like an enchilada, but really yummy!
- “sam” : OMG, this is one of my favorite recipes. I made a few changes just for personal preference. I used spicy pasta sauce instead of grn salsa, added some to the bottom of the pan. I only used about 4 oz. of cheese.
- “iris” : I’m trying to cook vegetarian a few times a week, so I was happy to find this recipe. Made these last night (added a couple fresh chopped jalepenos to the vegetables and used Trader Joes whole wheat flour tortillas). My family gobbled them up and my husband said “Definitely make these again!!” Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “hillary” : Quick and so easy! I didn’t put in the black beans (not by choice, I have picky eater) but the cumin made up for it. I added crispy tortilla strips with the cheese mix inside the burrito before putting it into the oven. Goes great with Mexican rice and corn. I added some chopped tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and cilantro on the side as well. Needless to say next time I will be making this again soon!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :