Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : I’ve made this several times, the first time following the directions exactly, but the bacon was undercooked and left the chicken very greasy. The next time I pre-cooked the bacon in the microwave about half way first, but again, the chicken was a bit greasy and the bacon wasn’t doing anything to compliment the chicken. Now instead of bacon I wrap the chicken in prescutto and it’s perfect! The flavors mix very well with the feta and spinach stuffing. It’s now the first thing I cook for a guy when I want to impress him, and it works like a charm!
- “linda” : Very good! I made this over the weekend, adapting it a bit by making a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic and oregano, and spooning it over the chicken breasts while they roasted (from another similar recipe here on Allrecipes.com). The lemon and feta work really well together, and the oil helps “crisp” the top of the chicken and bacon wrapped around it.
- “susan” : Love it. Have made some changes that will stay. I roll up inside a slice of prosciutto with the spinach and cheese. No mayo. Skip the bacon. I use a skillet to brown on all sides then add 3/4 cup chicken broth and 2-3 tbsp lemon juice cover and let simmer. Skip the oven. Takes maybe 12 minutes remove chicken wraps and simmer a minute longer to thicken sauce, if needed, then spoon over wraps.
- “maria” : Thanks for the easy and tasty recipe! I did what some other suggested and some chopped onion, sun dried tomatos and toasted pine nuts to the spinach mix. I also heated the oven to 400 degrees and cooked them for 15 minutes covered, 20 minutes uncovered and broiled them the last 5 minutes. The chicken browned a bit more, the bacon came out pretty crispy and the chicken was juicy and perfectly cooked. This was a wonderful and easy chicken dinner that I will make again!
- “vanesa” : This is excellent. I took a previous reviewer’s advice and made a sauce out of lemon juice,olive oil,fresh crushed garlic and oregano and drizzled over the chicken. My kids and Hubby love this !!!
- “nicole” : I made this following the exact cooking instructions – came out great! Tangy and healthy dish without any added salt.If you have extra spinach left you can add some cream and extra feta to make a glorious pasta sauce – better than pesto!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :