Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach and Potato Frittata”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tahia” : this was so easy to make and tasty. i added twice as much spinach than what the recipe called for and a few less potatos. i also put it in a 400 degree oven for about 8 minutes after it was on the burner for 6. it was also very good the next day!
- “alicia” : FANTASTIC! This is the 1st recipe I’ve ever taken the time to write to you about because it was SO GOOD I made the time.
- “nelson” : I made this with extra spinach and mini yukon gold potatoes. Also I used six egg whites and three whole eggs instead of six whole eggs. Light and delicious dinner!
- “shannon” : I made this frittata for brunch for friends and it was really easy and quick. Everybody loved it!! I doubled the spinach and it was delicious (and I dont even like spinach!).
- “robin” : This was great! I sliced the potatoes very thin and took the advice of some reviewers by tossing them with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- “diyana” : Fantastic. Really! I used a bag of frozen spinach, since that is what I had on hand, and shredded the potatoes because I prefer the texture. I also added some beef chorizo.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :