Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach and Kale Smoothie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tanya” : Aside from the great recipes, I really enjoyed this write up on smoothies. Especially the part about the kale–that made my day!
- “levan” : This smoothie looks AMAZING! I’d actually describe it as luscious cause of what its texture looks like — and now I’m thirsty! Thanks for sharing this amazing healthy combi. !! ! ! ! !! FIVE STARS of awesome.
- “veena” : wow! so creamy and tempting drink.. Filling too perfect for breakfast smoothie
- “amandine” : Hello, this smoothie looks amazing ! Can’t wait to try !
Can I replace the peanut butter with mashed almonds?
- “claudia” : I absolutely adore this recipe!! It is so yummy, creamy & healthy at the same time!! I love green smoothies <3 Thank you very much for sharing this awesome and simple recipe!!
- “stephanie” : I make a very similar smoothie, just without the dates, and I absolutely love it!
Last summer I lived off of Kale smoothies, My favorite is made with frozen mango chunks, fresh pineapple (1/2 as much as mango), chopped kale and juice + water (apple or orange are both fine. If you like it less sweet, it’s also delicious with water alone). I think it’s delicious, hope you like it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :