Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Egg Salad English Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angie” : I love savoury muffins. Fresh herbs and Feta are surely a great team. Thanks for sharing
- “richard” : Excellent recipe. I reserved half the batter and added chopped pickled jalapeños to differentiate half the batch. The muffins were delicious,
- “kasha” : Very easy, would be very adaptable to the ingredients you had on hand. I used strong cheddar cheese and some cubed ham. Good hot, good cold. Would be great on a picnic and easy to carry.
- “karianna” : Great and super easy! I added a 1/4 cup more cheese and a sprinkle on top of each muffin and about a teaspoon or so of garlic. The flavor reminds me of Red Lobster’s cheddar Bay biscuits.
- “daisy” : I substituted gluten free flour and the recommended amount of xantham gum, and these were amazing! Went great with a beef stew.
- “mina” : Added a little extra cheese (total 1 cup, extra old). Used paper muffin tin liners, which worked well. Great recipe, thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :