Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Chicken Thai Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brittany” : Thanks for posting this. I just had this dish at a hotel restaurant in Burma, and it was so good that I emailed the hotel when I returned to ask them for the name of the soup so I could hunt down a recipe to try to recreate myself. Look forward to trying to make your spin on it!
- “carrie” : Made this soup last night (tripled it) and it was a hit – one of the favorites of the night. Thanks for posting – it’s definitely a keeper
- “natasha” : Hi! I want to make this recipe but I am a bit perplexed at how to remove the lemongrass and ginger after it is already in the soup. could you help me out on this?
- “elina” : I just made this the other day and it turned out great! I used a pound of crab meat instead of chicken and it was fantastically delicious!
Thanks for the recipe
- “melissa” : I made this today and it is so simple n yet tastes amazing!!! Just like the restaurants do. And now i can have it at home without coughing up a fortune – yay! It also works well with seafood instead of chicken. I can’t thank you enough.
- “kim” : Love this soup. When I have them, I use zucchini instead of mushrooms.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :