Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spiced Sweet Roasted Red Pepper Hummus”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jenny” : Mmmmmm! This recipe is excellent. I roasted my own peppers (To do this, place pepper directly on the burner over a medium flame until skin is blackened on all sides, toss in ice water, remove skin, and voila! roasted red pepper) Soooo good! and much cheaper than store bought.
- “nancy” : I am not a big fan of hummus but this recipe was great! I made this for my boyfriend who loves hummus, this was the best he ever had.
- “clara” : This is my favorite hummus recipe. It’s easy to make, very inexpensive and I can adjust the garlic and cayenne pepper to suit my taste (I like a lot of both).
- “pamela” : Oh man! Loved loved this!! I doubled the recipe for my family and they thought it was the best they ever tasted.
- “julie” : Oh Wow! This was awesome! My husband says it’s the best hummus he’s EVER had. Thank you so much for the recipe. I’ll always be sure to have a batch of this in the fridge.
- “victoria” : I merged this recipe with “Hummus III” and it was fantastic! Basically, the changes made were to increase the tahini to 3 Tbls., add 2 tsp. olive oil, and increase salt to 1/2 tsp. Awesome!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :