Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spanish Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christine” : I’m loving the ingredient lineup in this recipe! It looks so yummy and flavorful! A perfect side dish for most any meal!
- “sarah” : Was craving some Mexican food and whipped this up with the onion, cilantro, tomato, and lemon (instead of lime) juice add-ins. Super fast and yummy. Will make again.
- “nancy” : I’ve been using slices of Jalapeño pickled,garlic salt , Roma tomatoes washed and a very quick Chop in a
Small Cuisenart. Works great
- “tracy” : Just used this recipe for the 1st time and I must say it is delicious for such simple ingredients! Thanks for sharing!
- “gitta” : This is good for flavor, but needs 1/4 C less water for basmati rice. Ok for standard long grain.
- “natasha” : Added cilantro and lime at the end. Da Bomb!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :