Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spaghetti Squash with Asparagus”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “trisha” : I make this every other week – love it. I add Italian sausage (hot or sweet) to make it a heartier meal. I also cook the asparagus in 1/2 olive oil and 1/2 chili sesame oil – I like it a little more spicy.
- “clara” : It was quick and easy using what I had on hand. I switch the multi-colored cherry tomatoes for can stewed tomatoes and fresh asparagus for canned. I also dint have pine nuts. I reserve the 5 stars for the recipe with out thee substitutes. But, this was delicious
- “lina” : Awesome recipe! I used garlic olive oil, no coconut oil. I used red bell pepper instead of tomato. I added sliced kalmata olives and zucchini. The pine nuts and fresh basil are the most important ingredients! This is one of the few satisfying vegan meals out there.
- “kellie” : This was delicious! We had it as a side dish, and the squash was really big, so I only used about 2/3 of it. I used garlic salt and pepper when I cooked the asparagus. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe!
- “linsey” : Turned out well. I subbed roasted red peppers for the tomatoes and added roasted turkey for protein. Turned out tasty; I’ll definitely make this again.
- “samantha” : Good stuff first. This recipe got my wife to like spaghetti squash. I’d never had it before and liked it right away. We were both surprised that the basil was the only flavor modifier called for; not even salt and pepper. Sure enough, while we liked the additional tastes of grape tomatoes and asparagus, we wanted more zip, so we added the fairly peppery sauce I’d made for some slow cooked pork chops the night before. I asked my wife how she’d modify it if she were making it in future. She suggested (1) a light cheese sauce; or (2), some sautéed onions and garlic. Since I envision making it again, I’ll probably take suggestion (2).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :