Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spaghetti alla Carbonara”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : Surprisingly, I’ve never had spaghetti alla carbonara before. So, I don’t have anything to compare this to. I know where I can buy pancetta at but it was too far away and I was feeling lazy. So, I used thick bacon. I, like chef John in the video, used whole wheat spaghetti. I enjoyed this simple dish even though I messed up a little and my cream curdled a bit. I didn’t lower my heat as low as I should have and I didn’t constantly stir.
- “sheila” : Very easy, simple ingredients, great to see the video also. I added a little diced onion with the bacon and seared cubed chicken tenderloins with the pasta; it tasted just like a nearby restaurant’s carbonara. Wasn’t too sure about adding the pasta water, but it was a great tip; made the sauce just the right consistency! Perfect amount for two people. Thanks for the recipe!
- “liticia” : I’m a cooking novice so I was intimidated at first. However, the video and instructions help more than you’ll know. I was nervous about the sauce and about the whole prep, but it was really easy to make and beautiful to look at. I served it with some steamed broccoli and it was a hit. The only thing I did different was that I used thick-cut bacon since I’m on a college budget, but I thought it turned out really well. Apparently so did my family.
- “sam” : I made some changes to it. added garlic to the bacon and a little bit of white wine. Little Cilantro on top. Came out great! Love this recipe!!!
- “donna” : Okay…this is very easy. I add alter mine, as reviewing other comments, added a medium onion diced and 3-4 minced garlic gloves, and used non-smoked bacon. I did just used freshly grated parmigian cheese. I also doubled the recipe, I would not in the future double the water… It turned out creamy and yummy… please note… do NOT skimp on the ground black pepper… the result is fantastic as is!!! I can see using leftover chicken instead of the bacon, or even left over steak… I will definitely be making this again!!!
- “tammy” : This was great, but I used Turkey bacon to cut down on the fat. I then added some capers, yummy! This was such a easy recipe!! loved it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :