Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Southern Fried Cabbage”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amber” : Do not make this. I’m warning you. You will wind up craving it every day. SO delicious. I have tweaked it and am bringing more friends to the dark side. YUMMMMMM!
- “dereck” : I am not big on cabbage, but I really like this recipe. Tweaked it just a bit, I used Smoked Hot Spanish Paprika and omitted Red Pepper Flakes. You still get that fiery tingle but the Spanish Smoked Paprika has a great smoky flavor that plays well with the bacon. Only other tweak was a teaspoon of sugar because that is the way my Mother did it to get that bitterness and sulfur out that I do not care for.
- “mary” : I just finished a bowl of the cabbage over a bed of rice and it almost reminded me of my mother’s cabbage (that’s a high compliment). My mother is from Louisiana and I enjoy her old-school southern style of cooking. Typically I call her and ask her how to cook certain foods but instead I tried your recipe and fell in love with it. Shhhh. Don’t tell momma. Lol
- “gloria” : Great recipe with just the right amount of spice. I did add a few more cloves of garlic because we love it. This will become my “go to” for cabbage.
- “kathy” : Just stumbled on your site today and made this cabbage and your cornbread…so good! Thank you!
- “scott” : That is very good. I use a pound of bacon per head of cabbage. I mince the bacon before I saute it. Then, I drain the crispy bacon keeping the grease. I saute the cabbage, minced garlic and julienned onions for 6 minutes in a huge pan and put it into a big bowl. I love spice, so I splash some of my home made Carolina reaper sauce onto the cabbage mixture and toss witth the crispy bacon. This goes great with my bonless, skinless chicken thighs which I pound out, rub with adobo seasoning, let rest for 2 days and then dust in flour, eggwash then garlic bread crumbs. I fry those chicken steaks in peanut oil at 325 degrees for 6 minutes… Try that!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :