Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sour Cream Peach Pound Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “victoria” : Good recipe! I added a carmel glaze that made it even more delicious: 1/2 c. butter – 1/2 c. packed brown sugar – 2 tsp. milk – Heat all ingred. in saucepan, stir occasionally. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Spoon over warm cake. I will use this recipe for a pineapple pound cake next, using drained canned pineapple. Thanks!
- “jillian” : Oh my, I may be a Northern girl but I felt like I was back in the Old South sitting on someone’s porch having a slice of this pound cake with a tall glass of Sweet Tea! Yes, it’s that good! I cut the recipe in half, kept the amount of vanilla the same and used a little over a cup of peaches. I baked it in an 8×4 glass baking dish and topped it with a generous amount of turbinado sugar. I put in the oven at 325 for exactly one hour. It was so incredibly moist, delicious, and bursting with peaches. I topped the cake slices with fresh cut peaches and homemade whipped cream. The cake basically disappeared, but this is definitely a recipe I’d love to make again!
- “samantha” : A perfect way to use ripe peaches! The sugar coating on the pan gave a nice crunch to the outside of the cake. I used a bundt pan and baked it about 1 hr 20 min, and had no trouble getting the cake out of the pan after letting it cool for about 15 minutes. As with any pound cake, it is important to follow the directions and beat, beat, beat the batter after each addition (except the peaches, of course). Using a stand mixer works well for the beating. I added some nutmeg and cinnamon to the batter with the vanilla, and I think that helped bring out the flavor of the peaches. I also dusted it with 10X sugar after it cooled. The cake is delicious, especially when served with dark chocolate sauce.
- “nancy” : Perfect cake for Spring or Summer. I live in GA, so I used fresh, ripe, sweet GA peaches. Took this cake to a mother’s meeting and it was gobbled up. HELPFUL HINT: To ripen the peaches more quickly, put them in a brown paper bag. Close the top of the bag and poke holes in it. Also, you can put an apple in there to speed the process, as well.
- “stacy” : Great pound cake! Very easy to make. I greased and floured the pan instead of using butter and sugar to coat. Came out just fine! Thanks for the recipe!
- “carmen” : This cake is excellent!! I love buttery homemade pound cake. This cake has a lot of flavor. The peaches added to the taste of the cake. Fresh peaches are out of season where I live so I had to use can peaches. This did not make a difference in how good the cake turned out. I brought it to work and it went fast.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :