Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Soft & Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tracy” : Delicious !!! Love the full tablespoon of vanilla, the addition of molasses and walnuts. Another amazing cookie. I have to say I have tried (but not written review) other recipes from your site and recipes have always been amazing. thank you
- “sarah” : My now husband, then boyfriend once told me that his favorite cookies were oatmeal raisin, but his only complaint was that they never had enough raisin flavor throughout the cookie. I searched through probably 500 oatmeal raisin cookie recipes and found yours to fit my needs the best. The only change I made was to pulverize maybe half a cup of raisins in with the wet ingredients. they were a huge hit. i mean HUGE. Best ever, I’ve been told many times. Sent 9 dozen from Alaska to Afghanistan to my now husband’s son who was stationed there, at Christmas. We asked how he liked them and if he shared. He told us he shared 1 dozen and ate the rest! OMG! Anyway, they re awesome and I give partial credit to the cookies that he asked me to marry him.
- “anna” : My entire family’s favorite cookie recipe. . . HANDS DOWN!
When I make this recipe, folks come out of the wood work, asking for me to send them their way. They are that good!
When a post starts off the way this one does, you know you are in good hands. This is my favorite cookie dough (for beater licking purposes)
Doubles as a breakfast cookie? Go with it. These are the best!
Thanks for posting this recipe. 4 years of baking them and they are still the best!
- “susie” : Hands down, best oatmeal raisin cookies ever!! I have made these so many times, a definite favorite in our household!
- “donna” : First time making oatmeal cookies. These turned out incredible. Crispy, chewy, spicy (I added some ground cloves and ground ginger, as well as a handful of dried cranberries – I thought they were dark raisins and dumped them in before realizing), and so good I’ll probably have to make another batch tomorrow. Everyone keeps grabbing a couple… Thanks so much for this gorgeous recipe.
- “maria” : I made this for dinner last night, and loved it! I didn’t change anything, nor would I. Not one person complained and that’s huge in my house lol. Best oatmeal raisin cookies ever! You nailed once agin,! The only thing I did differently was not chill my dough because we like thinner, chewier cookies with a crisp edge, and the cookies did not spread into one another. I used 1 tbsp. to measure & dropped them into place (gently shaping if needed) but they rounded out nicely on their own. My oven cooked them to perfection in 12 minutes this way.Have a great first weekend of spring!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :