Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Smothered Green Beans Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mae” : I have made this dish so many times I could now do it with my eyes closed. My family and freinds love it. In an attempt to save money I use canned green beans (drained) and just let everything simmer until most of the liquid is evaporated. It is just as good as using fresh green beans and a heck of a lot easier.
- “shannon” : Loved it Loved it!!! I cut the recipe in half (didn’t have that many fresh green beans). Fried the bacon crispy, then removed it; then I finished following the recipe . I added the bacon about 2 minutes before serving just to have it “smothered” also. This is an excellent alternative to just plain green beans. Will definitely make again. Thanks for sharing 🙂
- “patricia” : Have made this dish twice already. Did not change a thing. Have used both canned and frozen green beans, and it was good both ways. Even the picker eaters in my family love this recipe.
- “allison” : This was a really good change from your average green bean dishes. The first time I made it using the brown sugar and it was perfect.
- “wandy” : I made this with three cans of french cut green beans and omitted the two cups of water. It was wonderful, took it to a Pot Luck , and they did everything but eat the Bowl..!!!!! Awesome Recipe
- “jamie” : This was a very tasty side dish, easy to make and the leftovers were great.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :