Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Smothered Chicken Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tonya” : My family thought this was delicious! I used cut up rotisserie chicken instead of thighs & almond milk instead of half & half. The kids loved it& they’re hard to please
- “tamara” : I made this as directed except for doubling up the spices and it came out great! Also added a little Colby jack cheese for the last 15 minutes.
- “leslie” : We like this dish. I used thighs and breasts added montery jack cheese to soup and topped chicken with more of same and a mix of cheddar and parmesean. was good!
- “kendra” : Oh my goodness, this was good! I just added a little lemon pepper seasoning to the chicken while browning it…always gives a great flavor. Family LOVED it!
- “tara” : Made this recipe exactly as directed and it was very good. Was a bit confused about the bacon since it was listed at the end of the recipe, so I took that to mean it was calling for store bought, packaged precooked bacon [which I had]. I used it and it was okay, but not a real strong bacon flavor. I think next time I will fry regular bacon and then cook the chicken in the bacon grease [yes, I know, oh my – all the fat, etc. – but this is only an occasional dish]. Will definitely be making this again.
- “megan” : This is a great recipe for a pan that can be used on cooktop and oven. I would decrease the pasta because it absorbed the sauce and was a little dry when done. I also used cream of mushroom because I had it on hand. It was quick and easy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :