Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “S’more Brownies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : These are awesome! I read all of the reviews and followed the advice. I increased the marshmallows to 2 cups, used 6 Hershey bars, cut the graham crackers into smaller pieces, and only put the toppings on for the last five minutes of baking. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe!
- “ashley” : I made this for the 4th of July, and our guests couldn’t devour them quick enough. I would maybe next time bake the brownie a little longer before topping it with the s’mores mixture, and cover it with foil to avoid too much darkening of graham crackers and marshmallows. I will definately bake it again in the future. It would be a great dessert to take to a potluck. It really goes further than you might think, given the fact that it’s so rich.
- “liza” : I used the “best brownies” recipe on this site and baked them for 25 minutes, then I mixed up the chocolate frosting for that recipe and just mixed the marshmallows & teddy grams together and spread it onto the brownies right out of the oven….YUM! It almost didn’t need to go back into the oven, although I put it back in for 3 minutes. The kids loved them!! Thanks
- “karen” :I read many of the reviews and worked them into the recipe and the brownies turned out great! I too used milk choc chips, teddy grahams, and extra marshmallows and baked plain brownie til almost done. I then threw on toppings and baked 5 minutes – just long enough to melt the chips so they held everything together. Thank you everyone for the tips. I was very happy with the results and my daughter’s class devoured them.Previous Next
- “natalie” : This is a great idea for you sweets lovers!! To make it not so rich, i always bake my borwnies on a cookie sheet (15″x10″x3/4″ or about that size) It makes the brownies thinner, then when you add the toppings, cute and serve, that are the perfect portion!! I also add about 2 TBS melted butter to the graham cracker mix, to keep it together a little better!! YUM YUM!
- “jillian” : WOW! These are so simple and easy to make, yet so incredibly delicious it’ll have you asking yourself -Why didn’t I think of this? What a great twist on two classics – S’mores and Brownies! This was oh so chocolately, oohey gooey and just plain good! I put the S’mores topping on the last ten minutes of cooking and it came out perfect. This recipe is a definite keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :