Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Smooth Sweet Tea”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “divine” : The baking soda is the key ingredient in this recipe to make a smooth tea. It helps to cut the bitter taste that you can get from tea. It’s really refreshing and for me it has the right amount of sweetness. Thx.
- “sarah” : A lovely recipe. I used 1 cup of sugar (If you’ve ever had the “Tradewinds” brand of iced tea, then you’ll know what I mean when I say I prefer “super sweet” to simply “sweet”.
- “kendra” : I made this yesterday for my husband, as he’s big on sweet tea. Yes. Thumbs up. He approves! I’ll be making the sweet tea like this from now on.
- “gina” : I love this recipe! My man is from Ga and misses his sweet tea. This did the trick and thinks it is the BEST tea he has had.
- “liza” : Very good tea with no bitter aftertaste! I only let mine steep 10 minutes. I subbed 1/4 cup of organic agave in place of the sugar. I will be making this again soon.
- “nicole” : This tea is great! My husband is from Virginia and loves sweet tea, and he is giving this rave reviews.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :