Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Smoked Chicken Jalapeno Poppers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lainie” : I make my jalapeno popper stuffed chicken in my smoker, but if you don’t have one you can absolutely use an oven or a regular gas or charcoal grill. All you have to do is follow the same time and temperature guidelines in the written recipe below. In your oven, make sure the bacon fat has somewhere to go. I recommend cooking on a roasting rack above a baking sheet so the fat can drip down and not saturate the bottom of your chicken.
- “helen” : You can follow the same time and temperature instructions as the written recipe if you are wanting to do this in the oven. Feel free to read through the other comments as well as others have tried this in the oven.
- “lisa” : We make our version all the time and we use the thin chicken breasts instead of strips and we cook them at 375 for 30-45 minutes! If you make a bunch you might need to cook for an hour. If you are using smaller chicken you can place oven on 350 just check juices and bacon after 35 minutes! Best if you use a broiler pan or a cookie sheet with a cookie rack. Remember to line the bottom of the pan that’s catching the fat and cheese drippings with foil for an easy clean up!!
- “rick” : Put them on a wire rack then put that rack on a cookie sheet lined with foil. ( catches the drips, thank me later)
I would go low and slow with the oven, 250 for a half hour, mix some liquid smoke into the bbq sauce to get some smokey taste.
I would use thick sliced bacon by the way.
After they have cooked a 1/2 at 250 move temp to 325 for 1/2 hour.
Just my take on this goodness!!
- “beverly” : Great recipes. I love smoking and grilling. I am a KCBS judge and have tasted alot of bbq. I enjoy your sight and recipes!
- “jerry” : In the original instructions it states to bring the grill to 250° so I would guess that is what the oven temp should be as well and cook till the internal temp is 165°.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :