Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Top Round Roast with Potatoes & Vegtables”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maureen” : I made this tonight and the whole family really liked it. I added mushrooms, though, and that was my husband’s favorite part. I will be making this again. Thanks!
- “helen” : I never thought of putting an eye round roast in the crock but after trying this recipe, I can’t wait to do it again. I used a 2.5lb roast and cooked it on low for only 3 hours. It was well done and juicy! I left out the marsala wine and used red wine vinegar in place just because of what I had on hand. I omitted the potatoes and made noodles instead. Really a good recipe!
- “sarah” : I have done several crockpot/eye round recipes and was looking for something different. The herbal rub was very nice and fragrant. The roast stayed very moist. I took several ladles of juice from the crockpot and whisked in the flour in a saucepan over high heat till thickened. It didn’t thicken without the heat. I was very happy with this recipe. Thanks!
- “vanesa” : Delicious. The family loved this recipe. Although, I cooked in the crock pot on high for 8 to 9 hours. It was 3 lbs. For those of you that say it was tough, I’ve had the same experience in the past. It wasn’t done cooking. Mine was still tough 6 hours in the crock pot on high.
- “martha” : This recipe was great I follow the recipe right to the end but I also added Worchester sauce, cayenne powder and yellow peppers. It wasn’t spicy at all. The family loved it
- “nancy” : Very Good! Perfect as is no reason to change a thing! My family enjoyed it
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :