Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “loisa” : YUM! One of our favorites, I do green peppers instead of mushrooms and usually do 1 and 1/2 the recipe to freeze the extras. Love the spiciness! I also add shredded/diced carrot to reduce acidity and add another veggie.
- “laura” : I can only imagine how incredible this sauce smells while it’s cooking! Love the ease and convenience of the slow cooker!
- “aggie” : My family is Italian so you know I’ve always had homemade spaghetti sauce – but never made in the slow cooker!! It’s time for me to try, I’ve been using my crock pot a ton lately! This looks delicious
- “jennifer” : I am a huge fan of crock pot dinners and I love the addition of Italian sausage to your sauce. And cooking 10 hours, the flavour has to be terrific!
- “tieghan” : I bet this sauce smells amazing cooking all day! I bet it is so awesome and the perfect cozy meal to come home too!
- “lina” : I’ve always made our spaghetti sauce but on top of the stove. I will try your recipe. Some nights it would be nice to go out to a winter event and come home to supper simmering away
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :