Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “trisha” : I made this last week, and I decided after contemplation, that it would be simpler for me to do the entire recipe in an electric skillet, and boy was I right. 🙂 I browned the patties and then added the soups, etc, and let it all simmer covered for about 15-20 minutes. It was so easy, and so good, though a bit salty. Next time, I will only use half of the onion soup mix, and low sodium soup. I only had one dirty pan to clean, so to me, it was awesome this way. 🙂
- “tracy” : Excellent recipe. My husband loves this meal. The only change I would make is to use 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup instead of the chicken. Both hubby and I didnt care for the recipe when I used the cream of chicken (didnt taste like salisbury steak). Added chopped onion to the mixture for added flavor and use ground SIRLOIN–it’s the best. Also, Country Crock now makes mashed potatoes you can buy in the refridgerator isle of the grocery store, they are kind of expensive, but they are sooo good. Makes the meal even easier since you can microwave them! Goes great with the salisbury steak!
- “reina” : This recipe was really easy and very tasty. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because it was a bit salty. Next time (and there will be a next time) I will use low sodium soup and quarter some potatoes to help with that. I browned the hamburger patties the night before. Then the next morning threw it all in the crockpot and was off to work. Thanks for the post.
- “helen” : This is fantastic salisbury steak. By far the best I’ve ever had. I cut the recipe in half and only made 4 patties. I omitted cream of chicken soup and substituted a jar of beef gravy. I also added an entire package of sliced baby portobello mushrooms. The sauce turned out wonderful but the patties were even better! Served with egg noodles and green beans. Thanks!
- “diana” : What a great recipe! I used extra lean ground beef and beefy onion soup mix along with the Italian breadcrumbs and milk to make the patties. For the sauce I used two cans of reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup mixed with the whole packet of au jus and water… came out perfect, not too salty. My two boys and my husband really ate this up! Thanks for a keeper!
- “liza” : This was an excellent recipe. This was a huge hit, everyone loved it. I did not have aujus mix used 2 beef boulion cubes instead. I did use the cream of chicken soup will try cream of mushroom next time. Just because we like the mushrooms and that flavor. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :