Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken Chili”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : Its a great start to a good chicken tortilla soup. We like super spicy so I added 6 garlic cloves, red onion, adobo sauce, cayenne pepper and jalapeño. Now we’re talking’!:)
- “theresa” : This is so easy and tasty. I have made it several times and am planning on using this recipe in a few months for our staff cook off. I cannot always find the frozen vegetables, so usually use a can of sweet corn (drained), a can of black beans (drained), and a chopped red bell pepper. I don’t bother chopping the chicken breast as it is easy to shred right before you are ready to serve.
- “natasha” : The verdict from my family is : “Make this again!” I made the recipe as written with one small exception. I reduced the chipotle powder to one teaspoon as the one tablespoon would have been too much heat for some of us. The soup is delicious as is but to make it a little more substantial, I served it over rice. This is a really good soup. I always spray my crockpot with PAM and, as always, it made clean up very easy. Thanks
- “lela” : Since I was feeding this soup to my grandkids I left out the chili pepper. I substituted Swanson Mexican Tortilla Flavor infused broth for the broth and a cup of rice. This is the kind of soup you can sub different spices, beans, or vegetables and it will still taste good.
- “amy” : Truly spectacular! The seasonings are just right and the flavors meld magnificently. I used chicken breasts instead of thighs, and I used canned beans, fresh peppers, and frozen corn because I couldn’t find a southwestern style veggie bag in my grocery freezer. After cooking in the crockpot all day, the chicken shredded beautifully and smelled amazing. I ladled a bowl full and let it cool a bit while I sliced avocado and cilantro. I added those, and threw a few blue corn ships on top. The perfect combination of flavors and textures. Yes, I will be making this again!
- “monica” : very good. Husband loved it. Will make it again but will use a little less lime juice.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :