Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “georgia” : I have made this lots of times, but, always in the oven. The method is basically the same. The only difference is that after I put the ingredients together in the baking pan, I COVER the pan with foil. I didn’t notice whether or not the posted recipe uses cooked or uncooked ravioli. I use UNCOOKED ravioli. The layers pretty much work the same way…..I like to add a little fresh mozzarella in between the layers so it has that gooey-ness of lasagna. After I cover it, I bake it ABOUT 45 minutes to one hour at 350.
- “jane” : Yummy! Followed the recipe and it turned out fantastic. Love it when you don’t have to read 15+ reviews with each one telling you a different way of altering the recipe. With this recipe you don’t have any reviewers altering the recipe because there is no need to; It’s great the way it is. Thank you for an easy and delicious recipe.
- “lindsay” : This recipe is delicious. The whole family loved it. I did add frozen thawed spinach that I squeezed access water out of to the meat sauce. I also substituted ground turkey in place of the beef. Also put some shredded Italian cheese in between layers. Turned out great.
- “sanzoe” : This is a great recipe for this nights where you need to do something about dinner but can’t be at home to cook it. I keep cooked ground beef in my freezer so this was easy to pull together. I followed the directions and the timing was too long and resulted in mushy pasta. I like to give a recipe a fair shot by not doing any changes the first time I make. Next time I will cook for three hours and that will be plenty. The kids gave it 2 thumbs up so we will be making this again.
- “tina” : Very good and VERY easy. I used 4 jars of pasta sauce and 30 ounces of raviloi. This does make a lot of food, but the leftovers should reheat well. I will be making this often.
- “natasha” : I really like this recipe!! It just barely fit into my tiny crock pot (I’d recommend using a 6 qt if possible). I didn’t thaw the ravioli first because I didn’t have the time to, and it turned out fine. I also just add mozzarella to our plates after the lasagna is scooped out instead of putting it on top while still in the crock pot. It is super delicious reheated as well. This is one of my favorites and I probably will never make “real” lasagna again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :