Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leila” : Absolutely delicous!!! My husband loved it!!!! I did as some others suggested and bought the pre-sliced beef stir fry strips to make it a little quicker. The ony other thing I did was sliced my green peppers into strips instead of chopping them. I would definitely recommend adding the peppers when the dish is almost done though because they get really mushy and if you like crisper peppers I would add them last.
- “cindi” : This recipe was DELICIOUS and sooooo easy to make! My grocery store had pre-sliced “Beef For Stir-Fry” on sale, so I substituted that for the sirloin and it turned out fantastic (it also saved alot of time and effort not having to slice the meat myself)! I followed the recipe exactly and it was done after about 6 hours on low… the meat was super tender and almost falling apart! The sauce was a little bit thinner than I like, so I took another tablespoon of cornstarch and mixed it in a small bowl with a little bit of the sauce, then dumped it back into the crockpot and mixed it up real well. Then I let it cook on low for another 30 minutes and this thickened the sauce up perfectly! I served it over steamed white rice and then served the leftovers the next day with mashed potatoes — both were YUMMY! My husband and I really loved this recipe and I’ll definitely be making it again!
- “traci” : This was easy and delicious! Will definitely be a keeper in my recipe box. I added a couple cloves of chopped garlic and a few dashes or Worcestershire sauce. Like all the other reviews, the peppers were soft, but I love them that way. For crisper peppers, add at the end.
- “maria” : Great recipe. Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. Definitely put the peppers in at the end. I will double the sauce next time. The only change I made was I did not add salt. 7/7/08-This is so wonderful I did triple the sauce this time-3 cans of tomatoes and triple bouillon/water mixture. I decreased the soy sauce to 7 TBSP. I did not add any salt. You need to make it.
- “stilla” : This is very similiar to a recipe I have been making for years that my kids affectionately call Mommy Slop. As in “what’s for dinner? Mommy Slop!” I don’t use cornstarch, and use brown sugar instead of white, also I add more onion, soy sauce and worstershire sauce. Then I cook and add the seasonings to taste.
- “rebecca” : Absolutely delicious! My husband and I along with our 5 year old and 17 month old LOVED it. Very tasty over egg noodles and also rice! Will definitely make it again. But my advice is: 1) Use fresh garlic instead of powder and 2) Don’t put green peppers in until the last hour of cooking.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :