Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Peach Butter”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “janine” : I finally just made your famous apple butter and now I want to try your peach butter, too! And I am so linking up my peach cobbler recipe, as well! Thanks
- “tamara” : We can not wait to try peach butter! This is the first I’ve heard of a fruit butter other than traditional “apple butter”. The pictures are beautiful, and I can imagine how delicious those peaches must smell while cooking! I also loved the story about traveling down south & discovering the fruit butters! ?
- “megan” : Peach butter is one of my favorite canning foods! I think it tastes so much more PEachy then a peach jam. I haven’t made it in a few years, and I miss it, so I made plans with some friends to have a canning frolic this coming weekend to stock our pantries with peach butter, peach pie filling, and any other peachy goodness we can come up with. Thanks for the ideas!
- “anna” : It looks wonderful , and I can’t wait to try it! I love your blog, especially the essebtial oil recipes! So great, every single one! But please peel those peaches! Iuse the peelings to make jelly! Just simmer those peelings for about an hour or so , strain and use that juice! You can have peach butter and peach jelly from the same peach! I use Pomona’s Universal Pectin to make low sugar recipes. It has no dextrose or preservatives. They jell great with any kind of sugar, sweetener or honey and it’s vegan, gluten free and non-GMO. Keep up the great work and blogs! Please give us some more essential oil skin care recipes! Yours are fabulous!
- “laura” : It looks so delicious. I haven’t made any for a few years. I like pear, apple, and pumpkin butter, too.
- “elain” : I tried Peach Butter for the first time last year when I bought a jar to make Peach Butter Muffins. I loved it just by itself, without the muffins! I am expecting a bushel of peaches next week and will definitely be trying this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :