Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Cabbage”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I like to brown the sausage before adding it to the crockpot. Also, I added some lemon pepper and a tiny bit of minced garlic.
- “michelle” : I made this as directed and added 2 cups of chicken broth instead of just one because I like a little more broth in my soup and added a packet of Lipton Onion Mushroom dip mix. Omg! The mix just added a whole other dimension of flavor. I made it in the past without and it was pretty plain. Much better with!
- “amber” : I used smoke sausage because that is what I had on hand, and added a little garlic salt and pepper for my seasoning, and put all in my slow cooker on high and was done in under 2 hours. It was very soupy but the flavor was awesome.
- “anisa” : wonderful!!!!! I had beef broth used it instead of chicken broth so ez to make but I cooked it on top of the stove was done in 1 hour!!! I made mashed potatoes separately what an ez meal done so q uickly
- “kate” : Just began!!!!! Substituted whole grain dijon mustard, red and green onions and added red cabbage. Smells wonderful!!!!
- “natasha” : I used red cabbage, on hand, and this turned out wonderful. One note, my slow cooker used to start high, then turn to low. After 3 hours, I checked and it was still on high and the dish was probably over-done. Time for a new cooker, but this was still 5 star! Thanks for the simple but wonderful recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :