Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christina” : We are making this regularly. We also like the sauce prepared simmered on the stovetop until the sugar is dissolved, then poured over oven baked popcorn chicken. Very good!
- “mira” : I love this recipe and I also agree with the suggestion to make double the sauce. I did and most of the sauce was absorbed by the meatballs. I wondered if this was going to be too spicy and it wasn’t at all so will add more chili sauce to the next batch. I highly recommend this recipe if you are tired of making bbq meatballs and want something new.
- “jessica” : Did it as written with home made meatballs over rice then pasta. Good flavor, but the 5 spice goes a loooong way. Will cut it in half next time. Thanks for sharing!!!
- “amanda” : I am glad I found this recipe. It is so different than other meatball flavors. The entire family enjoyed this wonderful flavor!
- “cynthia” : I made my meatballs from scratch and made this sauce. After my meatballs were baked and done, I added them to this sauce, simmered for about 5 minutes and it was delicious.
- “nancy” : These were a huge hit!! With so much food made that evening, the meatballs were by far the crowd favourite!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :