Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jesicca” : I tweaked this recipe a bit and it turned out great!! Instead of the canned cheddar soup, I used 2 cups of shredded Mild Cheddar cheese, mixed in 8 ounces of sour cream, and 1 can of cream of chicken soup, undiluted. Also just before serving time, I threw most of it into a greased baking dish, put crushed cornflakes doused in butter on top of that, and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes or so to crisp up the top. Fabulous! Will make this again. Very easy.
- “miranda” : I took the advice of others. I added 8oz of sour cream, a bit of cajun seasoning, salt, pepper and some ‘extra hot’ seasoning. I also added a can of golden mushroom soup, a can of cream of chicken soup, a small can of mushroom bits and twice the amount of the french onions. My crockpot runneth over LOL but the potatoes were all gonein no time at all. Excellent!!!!! Since then I have added ham cubes and bacon bits to it and it was an even bigger hit!
- “julie” : I had a brunch for 18 people and this recipe was awesome since my oven was full. I let it cook for nine hours, and since i doubled the recipe, it worked out great. will make again for sure!
- “kendra” : Just served this today at our company’s holiday potluck and it was a hit. They were creamy and tasty. I took some suggestions from others and added sour cream then diced some ham and added that to make it more of a main dish. There’s hardly any left! I will definitely make this again.
- “vanesa” : This came out nice and creamy for me. (It wasn’t swimming in cheese but it wasn’t a thick lump either.) While it’s not a “wow” recipe for flavor it’s a good basic recipe. Served it at my niece’s baptism and everyone enjoyed it. Will make again.
- “elodie” : Made this as directed except used one can Southwest Cheddar Jack soup instead of the plain cheddar, and added some grated cheddar jack on top at the beginning. I also ended up doing this in the oven, because I ran out of time for the cooker! I think doing them in the oven might help avoid the “mushy lump” problem someone had. These were just great, the 9×13 pan was emptied. I will definitely make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :