Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SLOW COOKER BREAKFAST TATER TOT CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lara” : Wonderful recipe! I frequently use bring this to company breakfasts. I refrigerate the recipe overnight, and stick it in the oven before work.
- “amy” : mmm…mmm…mmm..Everyone liked it, even my picky eaters. I used 4 eggs instead of 2, was worried it might come out to runny with only 2. With the 4 eggs, it came out with a quiche like texture. Will definately make again. Think I’m gonna try bacon next time!! thanks for the recipe…its nice to have something new for breakfast!
- “steph” : I made this for my daughter’s slumber party, and all 7 of the girls (11 year olds) loved it and wanted seconds. My husband ate what was left, and loved it so much that is going to the store for more tater tots so we can have this again today!! I also used 3 cups of cheese, and 4 eggs, cooked it at 375 degrees for 40 mins…delicious!!!
- “valerie” : I’ve made this a couple times now, both times increasing the eggs by 2 and the cheese to three cups. Cook temp of 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes and topped with a bit more shredded cheese and heated just until melted. I’ve substituted shredded beef for the breakfast sausage and served for dinner. Yum. I added some more flavor by adding a bit of salsa to suit my taste.
- “liticia” : This recipe can go from good to wonderful with a few changes: 4 eggs total (as others suggested) More cheese Pre-baking the tater tots AND some seasoning! I love paprika, garlic powder, Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute and salt & Pepper. The seasoning really takes this to a new level. I’ve also mixed in about 2 tbs of hot sauce to the milk before for a crowd that likes spicy things and it was a hit.
- “lisa” : Great, the whole family injoyed it. Will make again somtime but I think I will add some mushrooms and onions.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :