Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rina” : This recipe is delicious. The only thing I did differently is instead of regular cream cheese I used lower fat. Also, based on other comments, I doubled the garlic. My husband loved it!!
- “naela” : I haven’t made it yet, but my daughter-in-law has, and it is delicious. I will definitely make it when the weather cools.
- “jenni” : Delicious recipe…..only I forgot 1 ingredient, the cream cheese.;(((. I had two boxes, but JUST forgot. I never added the cream cheese before and was so excited to try it and FORGOT IT!! It was every bit as good. We are lovers of Stroganoff.
- “sarah” : Was easy to make. Great creamy texture. I prefer rice to noodles and was WONDERFUL. I added a bit extra spices for myself though it was great as is. Will make again,
- “tamara” : So delicious!! Doubled everything and it’ll feed us for a few days. Followed the recipe exactly and it was wonderful!
- “sandra” : I made this for a Sunday dinner with all the family. Many great compliments. I used cream of mushroom soup because that’s what I had and a can of mushrooms with liquid. Also added some white wine when Browning the onions and beef. Will make again for sure. Loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :