Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Autumn Delight”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leslie” : Loved this! I didn’t have cream of mushroom soup so used cream of chicken. Also didn’t have ginger ale so subbed diet coke- Super Yummy!!!
- “vanesa” : This was so yummy and so easy!!! Hubby mentioned mushrooms wishing there were mushrooms in it. Next Time!!!We also used Deer Cube Steaks. I am glad to find this recipe since I have a hard time finding recipes to try for venison. Definitely will be making again – We also used just two cans of soup.
- “teresa” : I work one night a week and usually will put to something in the crock pot for the boys to have for dinner. When I put it in the crock pot, I did not have a good feeling about it. Surprisingly, my husband texted me to tell me it was delicious. Enough left over for 2 more good size portioned plates. Took some to work the next day and the meat was still tender with a good flavor. Only thing that I would change is maybe cut down on one can of soup. Two is plenty, I think. I’ll make this again. It was yummy.
- “camelia” : This is a great recipe! Personally, I don’t want to have to cook prior to putting the ingredients in the slow cooker. It defeats the purpose of the convenience factor of using a slow cooker. Anyways, I followed all of the steps except the searing of the meat and onions and put everything in the crockpot and it turned out delicious!! I also added mushrooms to this recipe and my husband loved it! I used 3 cans of mushroom soup and it produced alot of gravy which I like. And, I served this over brown rice rather than the egg noodles. I will def add this to our venison dinner menu!
- “tania” : We loved this! I added some pepper at the end for some kick and used beef onion soup mix instead of the soup that was called for. I also used precut stew beef, but it took much less time to cook so I had to watch carefully.
- “megan” : We are hunters so I used Axis Deer cube steak. At a dinner party where I served this, everyone raved about it. The meat was exceptionally tender and tasty and yes, there is LOTS of gravy–I served it over rice. Not a mushroom fan so I used cream of chicken soup instead; otherwise, followed the recipe exactly.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :