Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SKINNY TEXAS SHEET CAKE RECIPE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alyssa” : This was amazing–my boys kept saying that it was “licious” (they are little). What is great is that it is so chocolatey and sweet that a small piece is satisfying and this is coming from a chocoholic!
Thanks for sharing!
- “kate” : Have made this cake from the original ingredients, for some 40 years, but can’t wait to try the “skinny version” Looks Delicious.
- “nancy” : The original is my favorite cake. I will try the skinny hope I like it that would be great to eat a healthier version. Glad I saw this! Thank you.
- “barbara” : Great recipe! I’ve been substituting ingredients for years. I might suggest using coconut sugar for white sugar tho. It’s easier on the pancreas for us who are more sensitive to sugar. Also, instead of using microwave, use a small pan instead of microwave. I’ve done both ways, but for some reason the pan method of melting and blending brings out the chocolate flavor, really! And yes, use real butter, not margarine.
- “kathleen” : Wow! Terrific job converting this to a Skinny version! Compared this to everything on the web and this is the best one! Thank you so much!
- “sharon” : I was worried about not treating the pan but it came out perfect! Easy cleanup too !
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :