Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Skillet Chili Cornbread Pot Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : I made this last night and we really enjoyed it! I did not have chillies, so I used chilie flakes and cayenne instead. Will make again.
- “sally” : This was so good and such a breeze to make! Do you think it would also freeze well? 36 weeks pregnant and prepping the freezer with post-baby meals…
- “erin” : Oh my goodness,! I made this last night and I thought, “my husband is going to really like this” because he loves pretty much anything with corn in it. And he did really like it but I was surprised how much I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! It was seriously so good. I can’t wait to get home and eat leftovers.
- “ashley” : Making this now. Smells amazing. I had some leftover chipotle with adobo sauce which went in. Also had 2 leftover cooked hot Italian sausages which I chopped up and cooked with ground beef. The recipe as is is wonderful, but the additions of leftovers didn’t hurt it. Corn bread idea on top is totally next level. Thank you.
- “elodie” : Looks like substituting the flour in the cornbread topping will make this gluten free. Unless I’m overlooking something….? Sounds and looks amazing, I can’t wait to make it.
- “nancy” : Nice and crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. Excellent flavor and the baking time is right on point. Keeper recipe. Thanks Making this for the first time. It is cooking in the oven as I type this! My husband has already told me it smells delicious! I am concerned about one thing. I didn’t drain the diced tomatoes and I’m thinking I should have. When I spread the cornbread on top it was a little difficult because the chili was a bit soupy. Really hoping this still turns out! Thanks for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :