Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SIMPLY SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH BROCCOLI”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “joanne” : One of my favorites is scalloped potatoes with ham, but I like your potato casserole, too, with the added broccoli.
- “lily” : It would be hard to choose just one favorite, but the one I make the most is a chicken casserole. That’s because it’s my granddaughter’s favorite, and I’ve tweaked to exactly the way she likes it! I could probably make it with my eyes closed…
- “vanesa” : Delicious potatoes!, exclaimed all at Easter dinner. : ) Thanks for the recipe. I have made these before with my recipe, but never got the right measurement for the sauce. This was perfect! I cannot though, try as I might, not put cheese between layers! It always makes its way in there. And, I put chopped green chile – medium heat – in the sauce. These were delicious! Thanks, again!
- “jacquelyn” : Made it for Easter dinner today. Sprinkled a little garlic power between layers. Everyone loved them!!
- “helen” : Prepping and refrigerating the day before won’t cause the potatoes do discolor? This would be a huge time saver for me Easter morning if I can do them the day before!
- “deborah” : Looks deliciou! Have you ever made this recipe the day before and partially baked it, finishing the next day? If so, what were your baking times? Did it turn out ok?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :