Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple White Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : THis came out PERFECTLY. I added more milk (3/4 cup) per other reviewers’ suggestions and I also added some lemon extract and lemon zest to taste. It was the first thing I made in my new kitchenaid mixer and I was very impressed with the results. I made little flower cupcakes in my flower pan and dipped each one in glaze (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Vanilla-Glaze/Detail.aspx) – I added lemon extract to the glaze as well. These stayed moist and delish for days!
- “susan” : After several attempts I was ready to give up on this recipe because it kept coming out so dense. I was reading another white cake recipe that gave times for beating. So, I tried it again and this time it came out SOOO much better (light and fluffy). Here is what I did: I added an extra 1/4 cup of milk but all other measurements I kept the same; beat the butter (which is softened) and sugar together for 10 min. on high using an electric mixer; then beat 5 min after each egg is added (I did NOT separate the white and yolk); I mixed the dry ingredients together; I alternated the flour mixture and milk into the batter ending with milk (add some flour mixture, then mix, then add some milk and then mix, then some more flour mixture and so forth); I brought the eggs, butter, and milk to room temperature before using. If you follow these steps you will have a fluffy, great tasting cake.
- “jenn” : This is really a five star recipe… if these few tips I gathered from the reviews are followed. (This recipe did double well for us.) 1.Do whip the butter and sugar for at least 8 minutes, and beat ingredients well at all stages 2. Aim for a yellow fluffy cool whip type batter texture prior to moving on to adding new ingredients 3. Do add an extra 1/4 cup of milk and increase the amount of vanilla
- “nora” : Ok I think I’ve figured it out. Perhaps some of you are comparing this “homemade” cake to the boxed cakes. There is a difference. The boxed cakes include ingredients such a corn syrup and preservatives and other junk. That is why they taste so “good.” This is a SIMPLE cake made from real food. It has a more floury taste when compared to box but I find it to be a very mellow flavor. It was not foamy like boxed recipes though it could not be considered “hard.” This is honestly what REAL cake tastes like. Forget the box. This is better tasting and better for you! (I even screwed up the recipe and had to add 1/4 cup of flour after the initial mixing. I think it’s kind of hard to mess this up.) If you want to try a cake from scratch this is the way to go. Good luck!
- “gail” : I have just this minute finished baking this delighful cake with a young ten year old autistic child…and he and I are both thrilled! Thank you for sharing this with us! A beautiful rainy day project! The dividends reap great rewards for some time allowing him to feel proud of his labors!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :