Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Tuna Melts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : “Best tuna fish sandwich ever” was the review I got when I made these sandwiches! I messed up the recipe a little because I forgot to print it out, but it still turned out great! I accidentally used TWO cans of tuna, about 1/4 cup of minced onion and a whole (small) can of diced jalepenos. I added a squirt of whole grain mustard and a squirt of mayo (to keep it together better). I also used whole wheat bread instead of the English muffins. This is a keeper!
- “brett” : The jalapenos and cheese taste sooo good with the tuna! I used whole wheat bread and left out the onion (first time I made it I left it in, and it was too strong, plus I’m just not an onion fan). I toasted 1 slice of bread first, then added the tuna, jalapenos, and cheese on top and put it in a toaster oven while the other slice of bread was toasting. (if you use a toaster oven and don’t toast the bread first, the bottom slice will be a little soggy). Soooo good!
- “ava” : Feeling lazy one Sunday afternoon, I baked these up for my husband and I and we LOVED them! I modified the recipe slightly by using only half an onion, and finely chopped one celery stalk, and added 1 1/2 TB mayo, salt and pepper. Otherwise, followed the rest! Magnifico!
- “samantha” : Simply delicious. Instead of English muffin, I used the English muffin bread. Grilled to perfection, golden brown and crunchy on the outside and creamy and chessy on the inside. Also added fresh dill, some lemon zest and a teaspoon of lemon juice. A great accompaniment with soups.
- “lisa” : recipes don’t have to be expensive or take lots of time to get 5 stars. This tasted good, I didn’t spend any money to make it and I was in a hurry. I was eating in 10 minutes. If you don’t like jalepeno’s use pickle relish and if you don’t have sliced cheese use shredded and mix it in. Try using thick slices of crusty bread and browning in the oven while it heats up then top them and serve open face. A good way to use up half a lemon or lime. This doesn’t need any mayo. Thanks for a cheap, easy, super fast and good dinner.
- “micaella” : I used regular whole wheat bread and i didn’t divide the breads i stacked them like normal and baked them and it was delicious. The hubby said it is a must make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :