Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Roasted Butternut Squash”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : This is sooooo good. Easy to make and simply delicious. I’ll be making this again very soon!!
- “kelly” : Delicious! I’m looking for recipes to add variety to my family meals, and this was perfect.
- “anna” : Wow ? This was really Delicious ?! Thanks for sharing this recipe… will make it again!!!
- “megan” : Best roasted squash recipe I’ve ever made! I simplified the prep by putting the cut-up squash, oil, syrup, spices in a large ziplock bag & mixing them around until well coated. Then I dumped them out on to the parchment paper, spread them out a bit from one another & baked. I needed 35 minutes to cook. I re-stirred them in the liquid of the pan & then broiled. Fantastic….almost dessert!!! My guests ate every bite & were looking for more!
- “joan” : Made this today… to bring to a friends house. It came out amazing! I added some toasted walnuts in the end.. Definitely going to make again!
- “tracie” : My family likes this recipe. This was our first experience cooking butternut squash! My husband asked me to save the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :