Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Cranberry Spinach Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Simple and delicious! Plus, it’s good for you too! I toasted my walnuts added some thin sliced red onion and Granny Smith apple slices. I subbed feta for the Romano and used “Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing” from this site. Perfect for a light lunch!
- “tara” : Thanks for a quick & easy winner! I used a 50/50 baby spinach/mixed greens salad blend and Paul Newman’s Lite Rasp-Walnut Vinaigrette dressing. The colors were festive & the flavors were great. I always toast my nuts & would suggest doing so for improved flavor. This was big hit at Thanksgiving & a nice change from all the usual heavy hot veggies. I got a lot of compliments on it & will definately be making this again. Thanks for sharing it!
- “ashley” : Easy, flavorful, and nutritious. What more could you ask for? I love adding nuts and dried fruit to spinach salads, it really perks them up. I’ve also used sunflower seeds instead and it is also delicous.
- “kim” : Super awesome salad! My fiance and I were a little skeptical going into it, but after the first bite we were hooked and ended up finishing off the whole bowl of salad before starting on the rest of dinner. I was unable to find just dried cranberries so instead used a mix of dried cranberries, blueberries, and cherries, and this just added to the wonderful flavorful taste of the salad.
- “kathleen” : What a great, simple recipe. I was looking for a spinach recipe to use up the “pillow” of spinach I bought at Costco! I already had the dried cranberries and raspberry walnut dressing on hand. I was hesitant to use the cheese; however, itwas very good with it The only change I made was to sprinkle some additional strawberry balsamic vinegar over it.
- “vanesa” : GREAT salad! Hubby says this is one of the best. It is so basic and easy to change up. I grated extra sharp white cheddar for the cheese. Next time I plan on adding mandarin oranges, pineapple or another fruit. It is so good! Thank you for sharing your recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :