Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Cauliflower Keto Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : I feel like I really shouldn’t rate this because I made quite a few changes, but here goes. I tossed the raw cauliflower with vegetable oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and nutmeg, then roasted it in the oven for 20 minutes (stirring after 10 so it didn’t stick). I used Colby-Jack and a little Parmesan since that’s what I had on hand, adding turmeric & curry powder to the sauce along with the salt and pepper. Topped the casserole with one last sprinkling of Parmesan. Others have mentioned the dish being watery, and I think roasting the cauliflower helped cut down on that. I might replace some of the cream with sour cream next time to see if that makes a difference. I would also add more cheese to the top–nothing like a browned, cheesy top to add zing to a casserole, yum!
- “john” : Delicious definitely a keeper. I added some dehydrated onion flakes, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder to flavour it up a notch. It turned out a little runny and soupy it could be because I didn’t use heavy cream and substituted with half and half. Still tasted amazing though. Thanks for the recipe
- “michelle” : My husband loved this! I read the reviews that it was bland so I added a dash of onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cajon spice and mushrooms. It was watery but was so good!
- “sarah” : I used a bag of cauliflower florets, so I wasn’t sure how that translates to pre-prepared florets. So my proportions may have been off. I made a bit more sauce, but it ended up a little soupy. But I think it turned out well overall!
- “sandra” : Made exactly as written. I’m not on a keto diet, but if all of the food is that delicious, I may consider it. Yum!
- “cindy” : I added some garlic powder, used shredded triple cheddar cheese and lots of black pepper. Definitely making it again! I have been craving mac n cheese and really hit the spot on my keto diet!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :