Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Simple Baked Apples”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : I followed the recipe’s ingredients exactly, and the results were delicious! After peeling and cutting the apples, I put them in a large ziploc bag, added the spices, and shook the bag to coat the apples. This worked very well! I then added the remainder of the ingredients and shook them together before pouring them into the baking dish. It was super easy, and the apples were evenly coated!
- “stacy” : I’m just 13 and i absolutely love to cook and bake. My family went apple picking this weekend and i wanted to make a dessert that was quick and sweet. I added some things to this recipe to make it even better. I sprinkled brown sugar on the apples before baking which gave them a gooey, sweeter coating and topped with granola. Sooo goood. Anybody can make this, please try it!
- “jenny” : My family really liked this recipe. I made just a couple of minor changes. I omitted the cloves, and added a few drops of vanilla extract to the milk before pouring it over the apples. I also put a few thin slices of stick butter on top of the apple mixture right before I put it in the oven. It turned out great! I’m sure I’ll make this one again.
- “baricat” : Absolutely YUMMY! Made it with Splenda in place of the sugar because I’m diabetic and my daughter is always on a diet. Used a handful of frozen cranberries for color and tart counterpoint. Makes a lovely dessert. This would be wonderful served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream melting on top. It’s a keeper!!
- “jillian” : This is really good! It is so quick and easy to make. It is just like apple crisp without the topping. I didn’t have raisins, but it was good with the walnuts. You could also use Craisins (dried cranberries); that would be good. I think next time I will also add some chopped sweet potato. This is great for anyone! Much easier than making apple crisp.
- “amanda” : Delicious with or without the walnuts. Very easy to make and goes great with pork chops.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :