Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Shredded Beef Enchiladas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rachelle” : These were so yummy!!! I wasn’t sure st first with the sauce but over the enchiladas it is so good!! I served it with corn and black beanssnd that topped it off!! Thankyou!!
- “denise” : I have made enchiladas with ground beef for years. But always had the beef pieces in them when I eat out. I finally decided to try putting a roast in the crock pot with seasonings. But of course wasn’t sure what seasonings, so I got on my tablet and started looking. I found your blog. So far I have done all that your recipe called for, except, I used corn tortillas, added some peppers and onions and green chilies. The sauce, I have already decided, this will be my sauce for every enchilada I make! The rest, well It will have to wait, because I prepped them for church, I will let you know how they were received. But I’m thinking after years of looking, I found the enchilada of my dream!!
Thank you! Now if you could find me a Mexican rice recipe
- “jennifer” : Love this shredded beef enchilada dish. Making it for the second time tomorrow. You can use the shredded beef in tacos or eat it as a main stand alone beef dish. I use corn tortillas as we prefer them to flour. The sauce is 1000 times better than can sauce. Thank you for this recipe. It is becoming a family favorie and will be handed down for generations to come.
- “mary” : I made this recipe with corn tortillas and served it to the men at work for a birthday celebration. I put out sour cream, sliced avocado and chopped cilantro for toppings. It was loved by all and was so easy to make! I’ll make it again and again! I love that it can be changed with the salsa you choose – thank you!
- “renee” : I made these for friends and will make them again this weekend. Everyone loved them!! The best thank you!!
- “rita” : My poor husband is from California, but we live in Canada, and man does he miss Mexican food. I’ve tried making (and eating) enchiladas before as a treat for him, but honestly I never liked them. Decided to try this recipe exactly as you have listed it, and we both LOVE these enchiladas. So happy it turned out to be a treat for both of us ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :