Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Shirley Temple Bundt Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lacey” : I made this Shirley Temple cake and it was so good! I could have eaten the entire cake. I have people wanting me to make one for them. Delicious!!!
- “mary” : Super moist and delicious and fairly uncomplicated. I took it out about 5mminutes short of the recipe time, maybe could have come out just a tad earlier, but still awesome. My husband commented “oh my God, this is delicious!” I think next time I may use the 16 oz. cherries because I just love the juice.
- “adam” : Hello. I grew up in Southern California. My father was in the military. I remember he would take my mother and I to Ports O Call and I would sit in this booster seat. He would order me a Shirley Temple drink and a lobster dinner(for kids). Good memories. So, with that said, I think this would be a nice cake to try for dessert. I plan on making a surf and turf anniversary dinner for my husband, son and I. It’s just us three. I will get some ice cream or make some homemade whipping cream and dessert will be served.
- “julie” : Ohhhhhh boy look what you did now!!! Now I am going to have to add an additional dessert to my Easter buffet. Pink Champagne cupcakes with white chocolate Champagne buttercream, almond buttery pound cakes dipped in candy coating with little flowers on top, crem brulé pots with raspberry topping, now this ❤ I will tell everyone it’s for the kids????. I have a feeling by the end of Summer this year I will be hauling my stomach around in a wheelbarrow from trying all your recipes. Thank you for the yummy recipe.
- “laurie” : I am a fan of cherry with almond flavouring. Whenever I use cherries I always add a drop of almond into them first. Do you think that would be ok for this recipe? Plus I would use lemon and lime essential oil for the cake mix.
- “kelly” : I made this cake exactly the way it says it turned out amazing didn’t have trouble with the cake sticking at all I give this Shirley Temple cake a 5 stars and above
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :