- cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, divided
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed 9×12-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Place asparagus on the prepared baking pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss until well coated. Arrange asparagus in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus. Top asparagus and shrimp with cubed butter.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp is opaque, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :