Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SHARE 8 FRESH BAKED HAND APPLE PIES”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “dianne” : While time consuming to make, the crust is easy to work with. The little pies are very tasty too. A better recipe than any I’ve tried in the past for hand-held pies.
- “ramona” : Apple pies are on my to do list already today. These will be great to snack on all weekend with no dishes required! Yours look perfect! Thank you.
- “emily” : I just made an apple pie using your homemade crust and it is amazing! Could this same apple pie recipe be used for a regular sized apple pie? Do you think the cooking time or oven temp be the same?
- “sam” : This was great! My parents loved it. I messed up at first and put the mixture in a little hot, warning let it completely cool down! The dough will rip and the liquid will seep out. I also didn’t pinch the edges good enough. Then I made more and they came out great.
- “sosa” : Very easy and delicious. I made my apple filling the night before and left it in the fridge so the flavor could really seep into the apples. I also popped my turnovers back in the fridge on the baking sheet after assembling to chill the dough to get more fluff.
- “natalie” : Thank you so much for this recipe! I had some store-bought pie dough that I had to use up as we had no electricity for a day due to an earthquake.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :