Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Shanghai Noodle Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “roxanne” : Very tasty, I used soba buckwheat soba noodles instead which are easier to find and it was very very tasty. Good as a side or main!
- “karen” : This was wonderful! I used fresh zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and bellpeppers from my garden. I also made extra sauce to use as a marinade for a chicken breast. I sliced the chicken and sauteed it in the marinade to top the noodles with for a main dish. It was a wonderfully light, yet still filling dinner for one of the hottest days of the year. Thanks!
- “nancy” : I made it exactly as written the first time other than the kosher salt, and it was delicious. Since then, I’ve made a few alterations per mine and my family’s preferences. I don’t care for raw bell pepper or zucchini so I dropped the matchstick veggies into the pasta water for about 30 seconds just to soften them slightly. I added peanuts to the salad after it was plated. So yummy. I think I’m going to make cucumber matchsticks this time in addition to the other vegs since I like a little crunch and took that out by cooking the other vegs. Maybe some won ton skin cut into strips and quick-fried to sprinkle on top! Obviously you can customize however you wish but it is delicious as written, as well. Thank you, tyansia! edit: I forgot to mention that I couldn’t find the chinese noodles, and used whole wheat spaghetti, broken into thirds, before cooking.
- “caroline” : REALLY good! Even better the next day, thus perfect for sack lunches throughout the week. I appreciate the fact that you can get such wonderful flavor from easy-to-find ingredients. I used regular ole’ spaghetti because our small town grocery doesn’t have Asian-style noodles; worked great! A definite make-again!
- “leslie” : The sesame flavor really flows throughout this dish. Next time I will use the suggestion of chile paste instead of red peppers so it has a more even spice.
- “clara” : This was really tasty. I used 8 oz of linguine since that’s what I had, and it was the perfect amount of noodles to sauce. I julienned 1/2 a zucchini, and a 1/4 each of red and yellow peppers. Then I shredded 1 carrot and added 1/2 a bag of shredded cabbage. I wanted a little bit more of a sweet and spicy sauce vs a strong soy tasting sauce, so I added another teaspoon of brown sugar. I used low sodium soy sauce and key lime juice which was all I had. Very tasty, very healthy, will make again for sure.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :