Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “School Hot Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : Delicious!! My new roll recipe. I, too, halved the ingredients, but used two pks of the yeast. I’ve been trying other roll recipes, but this one is “it”. Thank you.
- “lori” : I have been searching for the perfect roll recipe, this is it! Just follow the recipe and you can’t go wrong. I could not believe how light this dough was and the rolls turned out GREAT. Thanks
- “samantha” : Wow! These were EXACTLY the rolls I remember from school. Thank you!!!
- “deborah” : Very easy. I followed the recipe to a “t”. Very light and fluffy. Tasty with melted honey butter on them.Mix your honey and butter together. Pop into the micro for about 10 seconds. Pour over the rolls. Yum, Yum, Yum!!!
- “janete” : These rolls were delicious – just what I was looking for. I served these right from the oven at dinner, and they were the best part of the meal. I made half a batch (about 24 rolls) and they were all gone the next day – the kids wanted to take them to school for lunch. Thanks for the recipe
- “vanesa” : Wonderful! Just like school…don’t be stingy with the time for kneading, it’s so important to get that texture right. Fab flavor! Making them again today.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :