Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Scandinavian Sweetheart Waffles”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mia” : This recipe turned out delicious! I am not one for thick belgian waffles, and these thinner Scandinavian waffles are a better, healthier alternative. I did not have any vanilla sugar, so I simply substituted vanilla extract. Definitely keeping this one in mind for future breakfasts!
- “messy” : Worked excellent on our George Foreman grille (with waffle attachments). I used the vanilla extract as I had no vanilla sugar. Also added 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to 2% milk to make buttermilk. If I can pull this off anybody can, I am the furthest thing from a master in the kitchen.
- “natasha” : So glad I tried this recipe. I had a good waffle recipe and thought, “A waffle is just a waffle.” Boy, was I wrong! I will forever put cardamom in my waffle batter. Thanks
- “rebecca” : This is a great recipe. The added steps of beating the yolks and whites separately results in supremely fluffy waffles. Totally worth the effort!
- “maria” : I doubled the recipe in hopes of some left-overs; however, there were none! Even my health conscious husband couldn’t resist coming back for seconds and commented on how ‘really good’ they were. They exceeded our expectations. I would make them again
- “vanesa” : These waffles were incredible! Easily the best homemade waffles I have ever had. They’re very light and fluffy and the little bit of spice makes them heavenly and unique. The only thing I changed was using vanilla extract instead of vanilla sugar because it was all I had and it seemed to work perfectly.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :