Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SAUSAGE ,PEPPERS & ONIONS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : A winner! For us a new twist on beloved sausage and peppers. Very minor changes to suit us and time of the year. I used spicy pork sausages, so no need for garlic. Used a very large Vidalia onion and unfortunately no fresh basil this time of year. will be making again and again!!
- “mary” : This is one of those recipes you start to miss and crave if you haven’t made it in a while. I follow it to the letter, and it comes out great each time. I have even used Tofurky’s vegetarian Italian sausages before to make a meat-free version, and it is still a hit. The biggest tip I have is use the good wine. I once made it with the cheap cooking wine because I didn’t want to go to the liquor store, and it made a big difference in the quality of the dish. Go ahead and use the good stuff. It is worth it!
- “carol” : This recipe is as close to perfect as they come. I have made it twice in two weeks. I am on a low-carb diet, so I do not make it for sandwiches. But it is fine just the way it is w/o the bread. I prefer pork sausage, but I’m sure it works just fine with turkey sausage. I also substituted Vidalia onions for yellow onions, because I live in GA, and well…they’re really yummy. This is going to be a definite GO-TO recipe for m
- “natasha” : Veganized with Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage. Delicious, healthy and cruelty free. My son made it for 7 priests and they loved it and assumed it was the real thing. I’m making it for 40 this week.
- “naela” : This is SO good, like most of Giada’s recipes! The taste is unbelievable! I think next time I would use more sausage to yield more servings, maybe 1-1/2 pounds.
- “jasmen” : Excellent. I might try to make it next time with 1/2 grass-fed beef and 1/2 mild Italian sausage made into meatballs for variety. Family loved it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :